Personally Identifiable Information
- We collect personally identifiable information (name, email address, address, phone number) only if specifically and knowingly provided by you.
- Personally identifying information you provide will be used only in connection with job applications or for such other purposes as described at the point of collection.
- If you apply for a job at SPHERE, we request information about you. This information is used for employment consideration only and is stored in our database for a period of time for future consideration.
Automatically Collected and Stored Information
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. By tracking how many people visit our site and where visitors go on our site, we are able to determine which parts of the site users like the best, which parts need some improvement, and what changes should be made. By obtaining this information, we are able to continually improve our site and bring you the best online experience possible. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- The Internet domain (for example, “xcompany.com” if you use a private Internet access account, or “yourschool.edu” if you connect from a university’s domain) and IP address from which you accessed our website;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
- The date and time you accessed our site;
- The pages you visited; and
- If you linked to the SPHERE website from another website, the address of that website.
Links to other Web Sites